Monday, April 13, 2020

Week of April 13th

Hey everyone, I'm feeling much more comfortable with technology and Google Classroom and I hope you are too. I received Week 1 assignments from the vast majority of you, and made sure that anyone who submitted has received feedback. I was very happy with the work that I saw and I am excited to see how you implement my feedback from Week 1 into your assignment for Week 2. The assignment requirements are the same, but you will be stating your position on a new topic. Remember, this assignment is asking you to state your opinion on the topic, and then support it with evidence from the article. This week's assignment is due by 3 pm on Friday. It will not be graded, but I will be giving everyone feedback. You only need to submit once.


A few other items to consider:

1. If you did not submit your Week 1 assignment, I will be reaching out to you on Monday.

2. I am holding office hours every Tuesday and Thursday from 1pm to 3pm. I would love to see more of you take advantage of this as it is an excellent time for me to give you feedback on the assignment as well as just check in! You can reach me during office hours by going to this web address: meet.google.com/myt-gioj-nfb

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week of April 13th

Hey everyone, I'm feeling much more comfortable with technology and Google Classroom and I hope you are too. I received Week 1 assignmen...