Monday, April 6, 2020

Google Classroom Guardian Invitation

This morning I invited parents and guardians to our Google Classrooms. This should provide you with an email summary of the week's assignments, their due dates, and whether or not your child has submitted the assignment. If you are not receiving these emails after accepting the invitation, please let me know!

I used email addresses provided to me on the behavior contracts at the beginning of the year. If you have not received an email invitation, but would like assignment summaries from Google Classroom, please email me at mzangari@northschuylkill.net to provide me with the email address you would like me to send the invitation to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week of April 13th

Hey everyone, I'm feeling much more comfortable with technology and Google Classroom and I hope you are too. I received Week 1 assignmen...