Tuesday, August 28, 2018

Week of August 27

Welcome back to the 2018-2019 school year! I am so excited to start a year with you, and even more excited that I will be seeing both new and returning faces this year!

English 7
Homework: Get behavior contract signed by a parent or guardian by Friday, 8/31

This week we will go over our class syllabus and my behavior expectations for the year. We will then read letters of advice written especially for you by last year's 7th graders. We will end the week with a review of punctuation marks so that we can start working on bellringers next week!

English 8
Homework: Get behavior contract signed by a parent or guardian by Friday, 8/31

This week we will go over our class syllabus and my behavior expectations for the year. The rest of the week will be spent reviewing different punctuation marks and question words. There will be a short quiz on this early next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week of April 13th

Hey everyone, I'm feeling much more comfortable with technology and Google Classroom and I hope you are too. I received Week 1 assignmen...