Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Codes for Google Classroom

Parents, guardians, and students,

I have used some of my time during this closure to create a Google Classroom for each of our classes. I have invited students to join their appropriate class. Students can also join using the codes below. Keep in mind that the code for each period is unique, so make sure you join the right period!

I envision using these Google Classrooms to provide you with resources and communication while schools are closed and beyond. I think this can be a great educational tool at any time!

Please be aware that at this time Google Classroom and any materials I post there are optional. More information will be provided should that change.

Google Classroom Codes
English 7, Period 1: 2b4kdda 
English 7, Period 2: os2zb6y 
English 7, Period 3: bycr5ab

English 8, Period 5: c33cjhk 
English 8, Period 6: eu3rvsv 
English 8, Period 7: f66pb2d 
English 8, Period 8: cingwsn

There is also a webpage of resources available on the North Schuylkill website.

Be well during this time, and as always, please contact me if you have any questions, concerns, or would like information for additional resources. My email address is mzangari@northschuylkill.net.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week of April 13th

Hey everyone, I'm feeling much more comfortable with technology and Google Classroom and I hope you are too. I received Week 1 assignmen...