Wednesday, September 4, 2019

Review for Punctuation Quiz Homework Check

below are the 5 sentences from the final page of the study guide. Use the study guide as a self-check to see what you know. Then check your answers using the key below. While studying, pay closer attention to learning the pieces of punctuation you struggled with on the study guide.



1. Gina exclaimed "I win!" while her little brother whined.


2. George, Robert's brother, is the best baseball player in our class.


3. If I can sleep in on Saturday, why should I set an alarm?


4. "Are you prepared for tomorrow's test?" the teacher asked.


5. All of the students' voices rang out, "We can't wait for snow!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week of April 13th

Hey everyone, I'm feeling much more comfortable with technology and Google Classroom and I hope you are too. I received Week 1 assignmen...