Monday, March 30, 2020

Joining Google Classroom

With the start of a new month comes a new educational journey!

You should receive a call from your homeroom teacher on Monday or Tuesday.

On Wednesday, April 1st, my first assignment will be posted to Google Classroom. This assignment will not be graded, but I will give you feedback when you submit the assignment. If you have questions about the assignment, email me, or contact me during my office hours. I'll give you directions about that soon.

Directions to Sign in to Google
Go to google.com
In the upper right, click Sign In.
Your email is your lunch id number @gapps.northschuykill.net (1234@gapps.northschuylkill.net)
Your password is the password you use to sign in to Chromebooks in school


Directions for Joining Google Classroom
Option 1. Accept the invitation I sent to your gapps email
After you have signed in to Google, click on the dots and click Gmail. You should see an invitation from me to join our class.

Option 2.  Join the class with a code
After you have signed in to Google, click on the dots and click Classroom. In the top right, click Join Class. Enter the code for your English class period from the list below:
English 7, Period 1: 2b4kdda 
English 7, Period 2: os2zb6y 
English 7, Period 3: bycr5ab

English 8, Period 5: c33cjhk 
English 8, Period 6: eu3rvsv 
English 8, Period 7: f66pb2d 
English 8, Period 8: cingwsn


Additional help with joining a class
https://support.google.com/edu/classroom/answer/6020297?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week of April 13th

Hey everyone, I'm feeling much more comfortable with technology and Google Classroom and I hope you are too. I received Week 1 assignmen...