Monday, April 6, 2020

Week of April 6th

Hope everyone is staying healthy! Your first assignment is on Google Classroom. Some of you have already completed and submitted this assignment. If you have, I added some comments and returned it to you. You do not have to resubmit after I return the assignment to you. Just try to keep the comments in mind when you complete the next week's assignment. If you have not completed the assignment, please do so by the end of the week.

I will be posting the Week 2 assignment at the end of this week. It will be the same type of assignment where you need to write a paragraph supporting your personal position, but the topic will be different. I'm enjoying reading your thoughts and am excited by the number of you using textual evidence to support your position. Keep it up!

If you need anything, you can email me at any time. Don't forget I also have office hours from 1pm to 3pm every Tuesday and Thursday. You'll be able to get immediate help from me during that time. See the post below for the link.

Stay well, stay home, and I hope to see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week of April 13th

Hey everyone, I'm feeling much more comfortable with technology and Google Classroom and I hope you are too. I received Week 1 assignmen...