Monday, October 9, 2017

Public Library Hours

Students,

Your first formal essay is due soon and it is a requirement that this essay be typed. You will have time in class this week to type your essay, however, I know some of you might need time outside of school to finish. Because of this, I want to provide you will the hours to the public libraries in the larger towns of our district. If you do not have a computer with internet access at home, and cannot get a pass from me during your Academic Prep period, you may need to go to the library to finish typing your essay. I have called each library to ensure computers with internet access are available for your use.

Hours
Ringtown
Monday and Thursday 11-5
Tuesday and Wednesday 12-7
Friday closed
Saturday 9-1
Sunday closed

Frackville
Monday through Thursday 11-7
Friday 11-5
Saturday 9-4
Sunday closed

Ashland
Monday, Tuesday and Thursday 10-6
Wednesday closed
Friday 9-4
Saturday 8-12
Sunday closed


We will be typing the essays in Google Docs, which means you can access your work from any computer with internet access. All you need to do is log in to your North Schuylkill Gapps account using your email (ex. 1234@gapps.northschuylkill.net) and your password.

If you will be unable to get to a library and do not think you will have enough time in school to type your essay, you must come speak to me as soon as possible. If you come to me before the due date, I will work with you to make sure you have the resources you need to fulfill the requirements of the assignment. If you do not speak to me before the due date and your essay is not typed, you will have not fulfilled the requirements of the assignment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week of April 13th

Hey everyone, I'm feeling much more comfortable with technology and Google Classroom and I hope you are too. I received Week 1 assignmen...