Friday, December 15, 2017

Essay Reminders

1. Your argumentative essay is due Wednesday, January 3rd.

2. Your essay must be typed and printed by the start of class on Wednesday, January 3rd.

3. You can access your essay through Google Docs on any computer or smartphone with internet access.

4. You might need to visit your local library to type your essay over winter break. They all have computers with internet access. Please make necessary arrangements.


Parents and Guardians: If you have any concerns about your child being able to type and/or print the essay please contact me before January 3rd. My email is mzangari@northschuylkill.net.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week of April 13th

Hey everyone, I'm feeling much more comfortable with technology and Google Classroom and I hope you are too. I received Week 1 assignmen...