Monday, September 24, 2018

Week of September 24

All classes this week will be typing their explanatory essays. Students will have Monday to write their introduction paragraph. Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday for their 3 body paragraphs and Friday for their conclusion. Final papers are due next Friday, October 5th.

If any student does not finish typing in class, they should see me for a pass to go to the library and use a computer during their Academic Prep. Any typing that is not finished in class or during Academic Prep will need to be done at home or at a local library. Only typed papers will be accepted. Please email me if you have any concerns.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week of April 13th

Hey everyone, I'm feeling much more comfortable with technology and Google Classroom and I hope you are too. I received Week 1 assignmen...